To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Challenge

Hi there, everyone!!! Are you getting excited about Christmas yet!!!??? Well, making Christmas cards should get ya excited!!!

Here is the challenge for APRIL...

Since spring is here, make a Christmas card with at least ONE soft pastel color on it. (could be baby blue, soft pink, pale yellow or pale green)

Here are the design team's cards.They are absolutely lovely!!!


~And our Guest DT for April is...
 





Please upload your cards to your blog, a gallery, or photobucket and remember to give us the EXACT links to see them.  You can do 5 of the same cards or 5 different ones (as long as they follow the current challenge) If you do 5 of the same, please show us a picture of them altogether.  Thanks!

YOU NEED TO LET US KNOW IN THIS POST WHEN YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE 5 CARDS IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE MONTHLY PRIZE.

The prize for this month is another SU stamp set plus a few other goodies I'll throw in:) 




We hope you enjoy creating Christmas cards this month!!! Tell your friends about our blog and have them join in on the fun too!!!

Thanks to Lesley for offering the awesome prize again this month!!!

20 comments:

Fotf said...

This is a great idea and although initially i thought 'oh my' having seen the inspiration i can see so much scope :)

Anonymous said...

Just want to congratulate Liz on her exquisite cards... they've got everything that I love: the dimension, appliques, the border work... oh boy... :o) They're gorgeous and very inspiring... at least for an amateur like me... :o) Congrats, once more, Raquel

Colleen said...

Awesome cards again this month ladies! You rocked this challenge and love seeing the versatility in this one in the samples!

Lesley said...

Great cards ladies!

Helen said...

Wow! What talent and what beautiful cards! They are gorgeous!!!

Liz Weber said...

Gorgeous cards ladies, just LOVE the idea of pastels on our christmas cards. I just love all our wonderful different styles - very christmassy and very inspiring.

Raquel thanks so much for your kind words :-)

Cindy Groh said...

Such beautiful examples by the ever so talented design team. WTG ladies:) My cards are done for April and I've added my link. TY

shannon said...

oooooh...love all the pink!! :)

Jean said...

Hi there - so happy to have been directed to your blog - what a great idea! Have made my five cards and in process of posting on my blog but not exactly sure how I 'connect' to your site. Help please? email address: justscraps.ca@gmail.com

nancy said...

I have added my cards for April under the NING site. I thought I would have more trouble doing pastel colors, but I had a lot of fun doing them.

Jamie said...

what a great card idea!! Here is a card I made using this challenge.

http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv114/jamieisacraftymomma/blog%20april%2010-jul%2010/150.jpg

I also posted it on my blog, but I posted a bunch of Christmas cards on the same entry so I am just putting the photobucket link so you can see it :)

airing cupboard crafts said...

This is my first time entering this challenge I hope my cards are okay xx

barbie391 said...

I love the cards-must get busy and start making cards again

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

The DT cards are brilliant inspiration. It's good to get away from the "norm" once in a while.
My thanks to the admin team for accepting my request to join such a creative lot.

Joan said...

These are all such beautiful cards! Great job, ladies!!

shannon said...

just scootin' in under the wire here at the end of april. what a fun challenge to "spring" into Christmas! Thanks so much!!

Birgit said...

The cards are so pretty. I hated missing last month(working on a scrapbook). This was challenging and always so much fun

Loretta said...

http://lorettascreativity.blogspot.com/2010/04/april-cards-for-ccayr.html

Nicky said...

Lovely cards by everyone - as normal I have only just got mine done in time - where does the month go

Seongsook Duncan said...

I posted my cards although I missed it. Keep on going. Thanks for the great inspiration.