To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

April Guest Designer and Mid Month Inspiration

Hello everyone.  I hope you are all having fun with our photo inspiration challenge this month.  There is still lots of time to play along if you haven't already done so. You can add your creations here.

This month we have a guest designer joining us.  Please welcome Karen from Karen's Card Creations.  Karen has some gorgeous creations on her blog, so do hop over and check out her lovely work.

Here are the cards Karen created using our photo inspiration.




Here is a little mid month inspiration from some of our design team members:





Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

Teresa Abajo said...

Welcome Karen! Great idea to use the actual photo on the cards.

Marianne said...

Great mid-month inspiration. I also love the cards that Karen created using the actual photo. It's a great idea, but I'd be hesitant to do it myself because I'm assuming that photograph is copyrighted?

Karen said...

This was great fun! Didn't think about the copyright issue Marianne. Good point.